IPD Application - Closed for Fall 2022
For more information before you apply, please read our 2022-2023 engagement overview and research team descriptions here. Spring 2023 and Fall 2023 research team opportunities will be announced in the coming months.
What can you do as a member of IPD?
- Work together with faculty and IPD student leaders on Research Teams.
- Attend our Skill Building Workshops to gain practical and in-demand skills in research design, software, statistical analysis, and more.
- Find Mentorship with faculty and other students doing research in the areas of peace and development, as well as networking and professional connections.
- Attend IPD monthly “All Hands” Meetings where research teams showcase their work, and attendees participate in professionalization exercises and hear from guest speakers.
- Take advantage of our Lab Space (RLP 4.600), which includes conference rooms, AV equipment, private offices, a kitchenette, and room for collaborative work.
- Enroll in our Practicum Course, a two-semester sequence that combines participation on a research team, advancement of your quantitative research skills, and support as students complete their own top-notch research project.
Become an IPD Insider by subscribing to our newsletter! You'll get information on research and training opportunities, as well as our meetings and events. We also share information on fellowships and other opportunities for students, job leads from our expansive networks, and more.